The area of aerospace Engineer innovation offers different profession opportunities for ambitious technicians. The main job responsibility of these technicians is to design and manage the entire process of creating a variety of airplane, rocket and spacecraft. Due to an range of automobiles such as air-borne and earth-bound, these technicians can also choose to are dedicated to the examining, creating and development of a specific vehicle such as choppers, rockets, traveler airplane etc. To become an aerospace professional, it is essential to know the job required these professionals, how to get sufficient academic certification and the profession in this area.
Harold R. Lesniak
1092 Woodside Circle
Destin, FL 32541
A position in Aeronautical Engineering to contribute to the timely completion of space projects.
Creed Polytechnic Institute, Tampa, FL
Bachelor of Science, Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
GPA: 3.95, Relevant Courses
Fixed Wing Design / Space Travel Dynamics
Elements of Mechanical Engineering/ Experimental Fluid Dynamics
Vehicle Dynamics and Automated Control
- Created a 4-seat GA aircraft with a turbofan engine.
Awards & Scholarships
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (1999)
- Dean’s List
- Pi Tau Sigma
- (Mechanical Engineering Honor Fraternity)
- Academically skilled in the areas of design, development and testing of aircraft or space vehicles.
- Able to apply knowledge of aerodynamics to the development and modification of aircraft components.
- Investigate and analyze data to improve mechanical and electro-mechanical products and systems.
- Excellent organizational project skills.
- Ability to test prototypes/subassemblies and evaluate the effects of stress.
- Ensure compliance of product to meet design and customer specifications.
- Optimize operations, maintenance and repair activities to maximize productivity.
Operating Systems: Windows/Unix
Programming Languages: HTML/C
Applications: Word / CAD / Matlab (Simulink) / Alpha 5,
Geno Laboratories, Inc., Ocala, FL
1997 – Present
- Constructed database system for use in a lab warehouse.
Hanes Furnishings, Tampa, FL
1996 – 1997
- Organized the transportation of large, heavy furniture and appliances.
- Categorized and transfered client possessions.
- Academic Tutor
- GM Week Committee Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout–12 years of dedicated service
- National HonorsSociety